Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Pretty Little Cupcakes All In A Row

Hello~  I've got a sweet cupcake card for you today  using lots of wonderful Elizabeth Craft Designs products.
Here's how I made it:
I cut wavy borders using the wave border die in the Boat set out of white and Buttercream Soft Finish Cardstock and layered them using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.

I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto the center of an A2 sized card base and adhered the wavy borders onto the top and bottom of the card front using  Clear Double Sided Adhesive.

I cut the Small Cupcake out four times out of White Soft Finish Cardstock and added color using Distress Inks.  
I added clear embossing powder to the chocolate layer of the cupcakes to make it look like frosting and assembled the cupcakes using Kids Choice Glue.

I adhered the cupcakes onto the front of the card in a topsy-turvy manner and stamped the sentiment from General Sentiments in the bottom corner.   Some pretty iridescent sequins finish it off. 


You can find all these products and more at the Elizabeth Craft Designs.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings ~ Birgit

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Your card makes me think of Joanna Gaines and her love of cupcakes!! And I love them too, so what's not to love about this fun and colorful and yummy looking card?! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! :0)

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Your cupcakes look like they are taunting me to try to grab one....what a colorful card. I love your coloring of your cardstock. You always do such a good job of that. These cupcakes look awesome.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Yum they look good enough to eat!! I love how you did the scalloped border on the top and bottom aso!!