Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Eeeep! New Halloween Goodies

Hold on your your hats, I've got some Halloween cuteness overload here!
Elizabeth Craft Designs recently had a big release with lots of adorable new products.  Here's a gathering of cards I made using many of the Halloween sets.
You'll be seeing lots more cards in the future using some of these amazing dies so be on the look out for these cute little spooks.

Pop on over to find these products I used that can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Labels 1 Die Set

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh you do have some cute Halloween creations! How FUN! I {heart} Fall!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What a clever idea to have the ghost dies layered so you can see them better; love it when a die company comes out with something unique. All of your cards are beautifully done. I especially like those tiny candies in the cute wrappers.

Colleen said...

Birgit, these are amazing and so fun! You do terrific things with die cuts, friend!

Marcia Hill said...

These are so darned cute Birgit! I can see why you couldn't stop at just one card as every one of them is just adorable!! I love all the sentiments and that layered ghost is just too FUN! Love the coloring on those pumpkins too! I think you've been having way too much fun in your craft room lately...LOTS of fun and gorgeous creativity going on there!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE are all of these!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness these are all too cool, I love the ghost and the four pumpkins together cards the most!!

Janice said...

A brilliant selection of cards Birgit! They are not so popular to make here in the U.K, so I look forward to seeing many more on your blog and on my other U.S friends blogs ;-)