Friday, March 10, 2017

Sweet Tea & Macarons

There's nothing better than a warm cup of tea than a warm cup of tea shared with a friend.  
It's my turn to post over at the Elizabeth Craft Blog today and I'm sharing a card that would be so fitting to give to a dear friend.
I started by cutting a Dotted Scallop Rectangle out of printed paper.  I added a Stitched Fishtail cut from white card stock and stamped a sentiment from General Sentiments.
 
I cut the Teacup and Macarons out of White Soft Finish Cardstock and added color using distress inks and a blending too.  I added some Saffron Silk Microfine Glitter to the cream filling on the Macarons.


I tied a piece of red string around the top of the card to finish it off.

  If you're interested in any of the products used in today's project, click on the links and they'll take you directly to Elizabeth Craft Designs.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww....what a sweet card Birgit! I would love to share a cup of tea and Macarons with you! Love all the dots and glitter on this yummy looking card too! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dots, so cute!

Conniecrafter said...

How fun, those cookies look so real!