Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Three Cards, Three Challenges

I'm starting this post off with a card I made for the Share Joy Challenge using the colors from their color palette and my own design instead of the sketch.
I used Taylored Expressions "Bloomin' Boots" set and added an MFT Umbrella.  The colors look more like the colors in their inspiration photo in real life, than they do in this picture.  I find that the colors on my new laptop are very different than the colors on my old computer screen and I'm not sure how to fix that.  Change comes so hard for me...

My next card is for the CASology Challenge


I did some color blending on water color card stock using Zig Clean Color Pens and let it dry.  While it was drying, I cut out 4 Frantic Stamper Crayons out of white card stock and put them together.  Once the colored card stock was dry, I cut another crayon and put that together.  I really love how it looked all colored up!

The sentiment is from MFT's Friends Like Us

My final card was made for The Challenge #75
I used Elizabeth Craft Designs "Hot Air Balloons" and clouds from MFT.  The sentiment is from MFT's Butterfly Bliss.

I'll also be adding one of these cards to the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Blessings~ Birgit

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Well, the first one is so cute, love that sentiment and those darling boots...I agree with it BTW!! the second one is WOWZA...I LOVE that one...it is so cool how you colored up the one and left the rest...and a perfect sentiment too!! The hot air balloon is really cute and looks big too...I have a hot air balloon stamp set I haven't used in a while, I need to pull it out! Awesome cards, Birgit!!

Unknown said...

Umbrellas and puddle boots are always a winner. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Birgit said...

I love these cards. Each are different and I love the colourful crayon...really cool design

Patti said...

Three winners! I love each one but especially your card for The Challenge challenge : ) We LOVE seeing your cards in the gallery Birgit!!

Patti

Melissa said...

That crayon is fantastic! Looks almost magical!!! :) What a perfect sentiment to go along with it too! Thank you so much for playing along with us for our 200th CASology challenge!
Your other two cards are so sweet! Adorable boots and I love that balloon die! :)

maria f. said...

Those crayons! Perfectly CAS! Just plain perfect!

Marcia Hill said...

Three fantastic cards Birgit! Love those flowered boots in the color challenge, and your crayon card for CASology is fabulous (love, love, LOVE it!!) and really like your balloon card too! You have been one busy stamper my friend, and it definitely shows you've been having some serious FUN!! :0)

Conniecrafter said...

such fun and cute cards, love how you used the umbrella with the boots, the colors on the crayon are too cool, great idea and love that sentiment with your balloon!

Unknown said...

GREAT cards! Love the really cute boots, the colorful candles (sure to let you forget the # of them lol) and such a fun lofty hot air balloon! SUPER!!!

Broni said...

Such pretty cards! Love the hot air balloon! Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge this week!

Judy1223 said...

Birgit, three amazing cards! I really adore your CASology card...such a pretty multi-colored crayon! Fun, fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology for our 200th challenge!

Unknown said...

These are great! I especially love your crayon card:) Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

These are great! I especially love your crayon card:) Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Melissa L. said...

Congrats on your hm at CASology! :)