Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sweet Daisies!!

This card was made for the challenge over at My Creative Time using these YUMMY summer colors!!

Here's my card using their super adorable new set called Hey There Little Lady

I embossed some lines down the front of the card using the Martha Stewart Score Board. The square is cut using MFT's Stitched Square Frames and the cute little images were colored using Copics.

Because I couldn't put this set down today, I made another card just for the fun of it.

I used a few different mediums to color these daisies, starting with colored pencils, a white chalk paint pen, Copics and a white gel pen for the final details.



I'm also entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Kim H said...

Birgit ~ oh my word these are gorgeous! I love both of them! The coloring is seriously perfect but that second card with the way you did the flower ~ I seriously LOVE! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...I am in love with both of these cards Birgit! That set is so cute, (I think I NEED it!!) and I just love how you colored the flowers in both cards! Your white and yellow daisy especially! Lovely, lovely cards!! :0)

Birgit said...

Both are great cards and I love that white daisy. I have to find a white gel pen for this type of detail. beautiful flowers again

Loll said...

Two gorgeous cards using the same stamp set Birgit. Amazing how different they look with the different colours and techniques for colouring. LOVE the blue and red flowers with the kraft background ... so pretty. But the colouring of your white daisies really is amazing. Great job! xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love that inspiration photo and your wonderful take on it! Lovely card!