Saturday, May 9, 2015

Don't Abandon the Coral

So I've made a couple of cards for the Simon Says Monday Challenge focusing on the color, coral.

This card uses MFT's Blueprints #20 for the two top panels. I stamped the daisies from PTI's Favorite Flowers first onto the printed panel. The daisy petals are heat embossed in white. The Iris is die cut, stamped and popped up using foam tape. The sentiment is stamped from the same PTI set.

My next card using the technique that Melissa Phillips used on her recent MIM video using gelato's over stamped images. The design is pretty much a CASE of hers but I'm adding it here just because coral is the main color used.

I made a card and tag set for a mother's day gift set.

I'm also entering the first card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Eek! I'm in love with your coral iris! I can't wait to play with that stamp set (I'm getting it later this month for my birthday). I love your CASE of Melissa's tag - both your card and tag are wonderful!

Birgit said...

You are one busy lady! Love these cards. The 2nd one with all the pretty pastel colours grabbed my attention

cheiron said...

Gorgeous cards and fabulous use of the color! I love both designs. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is GORGEOUS, and truly one of the prettiest I've seen in quite some time. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings to you, and God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a charming set of creations! I absolutely adore the way you incorporated flowers and how each item is unique and yet unified through flowers. On the first card, I really like how you made the daisies a soft touch in the background and how the iris is a focal point in the forefront. Such gorgeous layers! I also love the bright whimsical feel of the flowers on the card and the tag. And that bird! LOVE! Thank you so much for sharing these beauties with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!