Tuesday, March 10, 2015

#thedailymarker30day ~ Day 7

A quick post today for day 7 of The Daily Marker Color challenge.


Another card using PTI's Year of Flowers.
This 30 day challenge is proving harder than I thought it would be. I'm finding it difficult to devote time every day to my craft room. I'm still hoping to make it to the end but the warmer temps here in Maine are calling me to spend more time outside walking and snowshoeing. Cold weather is returning in just a few days so hopefully I'll be able to stay on target.
Thanks so much to those of you who have been so kind in visiting my blog each day and leaving me words of encouragement. It really means a lot to me and is a real bright spot in my day.
Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

Such sweet flowers on your card! I know what you mean about having consistent time in the craft room; it's not easy to do.