Monday, February 2, 2015

CAS Birthday Bouquet

I'm back with my next card using the fabulous colors from ColourQ Challenge.

It's also a CAS birthday card so I'm entering this into the CASology challenge.

I used MFT Blueprints #13 and a Spellbinders circle to create the base using Primitive White cardstock. The collander is from PTI's Bowl of Sunshine set which I stamped using Smokey Shadow ink from PTI. The bouquet is built using flowers from Wplus9's Fresh Cut Flowers in Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Scarlet Jewel and Soft Stone inks from PTI.
I'm also entering this card into the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

9 comments:

Ardyth said...

Beuatiful colours - I love the symmetry of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card, Birgit - gorgeous card and wonderful use of the colors!

Marybeth said...

OH this is so beautiful, I love this Birgit! Love the look of your blog with the birds and music.Looks like a winner to me.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful use of the colors! This makes me want to go play with that stamp set!

Unknown said...

Matching beautifully on this sweet card. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,, Carole

Judy1223 said...

Oh, how very pretty! I love those colors, what a pretty pot of flowers! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love your soft color !!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology so glad that you did- Please stop by tomorrow too, we have another great one for you - and I hope to see you join in too!!!!!!

Gillian R said...

So beautiful and pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful bouquet, colours and symmetry!