Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Warm & Cozy

I couldn't stop at my last card (see this post) since it didn't give me the craft fix that I needed. Just yesterday, I received a package of fun mail from MFT and I couldn't wait to ink up the adorable mittens by Lisa Johnson Designs. Here's the card I made for this challenge:

I'm tellin' you, if you are looking for a cute mitten stamp set, this is the one! I adore all the little elements in this set that help you create your very own set of perfectly stitched mittens. I can see that I'm going to have a hard time putting this set down.
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a sweet combination of elements! Love the plaid paired with the mittens! You are on a roll with the throwdown colors! :-)

Vickie Z said...

Those mittens are sweet!! Adorable card...great use of the colors!! Thxs for playing at CTD!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the patterns on the mittens. The tiny snowflakes are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.