Sunday, November 16, 2014

Love Is the Thread That Binds

Just popping in to add this card to the fabulous challenge over at The Curtain Call. I am not good at sewing but I just love sewing themed cards and images.
Here's the challenge:









And here's my card:

I paper pieced and used an embossing folder to create the background to look like a cozy quilt. The spool image is from PaperTrey Ink from a set called "Hanging By A Thread" and the sentiment is also PTI and is called "Stitched Sentiments".
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

What a fabulous card and so perfect for the Curtain Call challenge! Thanks for joining us!

~amy~ said...

I love this...awesome idea with the embossing folder. Perfect way to finish off your pretty card!
Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!