Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sweetest Birthday!

Hello blogging friends~ I made this card today for Dawn's Make it Monday challenge to try debossed images. I just recently received my PTI order with the "Summer Sweetness Stamp Set and haven't had a chance to ink it up yet, so that was my weapon of choice today!

I was a little hasty in not lining my stamp up properly on the bottom popscicle. Guess next time I'd better pay more attention. I also should have stamped my images off first and re-inked the stamps, as I think the coverage of the ink would have been better since it was the first time I've used it. It still counts as an entry, so I went with it. Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh what a fun card...those popsicles are just too cute...they work great with this technique!!

Denise E said...

Love this stamp set...and you did a great job! Thanks for sharing! :)

Nancy Penir said...

Really think this is the perfect stamp and die set for this technique, especially when you combine with these fun festive colors! Love the drips!

Patti said...

What a sweet sweet set for this technique! I love the little drips : )

Patti