Thursday, March 6, 2014

SMILE

Wow! Where does the time go? It's been so long since my last post, and I've been right here at home but life sure does have a way of getting in the way of my crafting time. It felt good to get back in my crafty space and spend some time making some much needed cards. I'll start with the lovely color palette from the Fusion Card Challenge. Just look at this color combination and the sketch was a fun one too!

Here's my take on the challenge.

Stamps: Reason to Smile ~ PTI
Inks: Ocean Tides & Aqua Mist ~ PTI
So Saffron ~ Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Ocean Tides & Rustic Cream ~ PTI
Die Cuts: Butterfly ~ Quickutz & Spellbinders Nestabilities
Ribbon from my stash
Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Super pretty, Birgit! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely use of the PTI stamp set, I haven't really inked mine up only once, and just to test...This is absolutely lovely!!!
Thank you for joining us at FUSION this week!