Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Lord's Help

Hello paper peeps~ I'm here to post this card to the Sweet 'N Sassy challenge to use an oval.
I used a Spellbinders fancy oval and added a smaller Nestabilities oval on top, which I distressed while it was still in the die to give it a white border, using Tim Holts Walnut Distress Ink. The Mason Jar was cut using PTI Friendship Jar. After giving the jar a couple coats of distress ink, I stamped a script image from Heidi Swapp and then added the flowers from Nature Silhouettes from SNSS. I heat embossed the bottom flowers with white embossing powder. I tied a jute string bow around the jar for added texture. The sentiment, stamped on vellum is from the Be Encourage set from SNSS which I accidentaly heat embossed using navy blue (I thought it was black and then when I took the cover off, it spilled all over the place so there was no turning back!). The background paper is some I had in my stash. Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

No comments: