Monday, January 27, 2014

The Happiest of Birthdays!

Hello~~ I'm back with another card that I made today for the challenge over at the Sweet 'n Sassy blog. It's a birthday challenge and since I love their wonderful bird images so much, I chose to use their Goldfinch image from the set Under His Wings.

A Kraft cardstock base and some scraps from my stash were used along with a flower border punch from Martha Stewart. I stamped the image using Fine Linen ink from PTI and then colored the bird with my copics. I used the copic black liner to do all the line work and accents to the bird. To the top right corner, I added a small green banner cut from scraps and added two prima flowers which I topped off with a little red bow. Thanks so much for looking! Blessings~ Birgit

1 comment:

Susie said...

The song of the gold finch is beautiful, and you did a wonderful job coloring this classic American bird. Their songs are as joyous as Happy Birthday to You! Thank you for joining the SNSS Friday Feature Challenge. Hope to see you again.