Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Watercolor Technique Challenge with PTI

Here is a card I made for the PaperTrey Ink 6th anniversary challenge. The challenge for today was to create a watercolor effect card. You can see all the fun inspiration and activities going on at Nichole's blog.
I inked up my stamps and then lightly sprayed the stamp with water before applying it to my cardstock. It gave a little mottled / watercolor effect. I think with practice I could get better at it, but I like how it came out just the same.
All products used are PTI unless otherwise noted. Colors are Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Harvest Gold and Fine Linen. Stamps are from Beautiful Blessings and Day Dreamer. Thanks for visiting! Blessings~ Birgit

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Birgit, this is a beautiful card...love that bible verse too!

Linda said...

Very pretty card. Love the unique shape of your card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!